Join Our Team
Do you enjoy setting high standards within a team? Do you find satisfaction in completing projects that require a high level of attention to detail? Interested in a rewarding career? Then consider joining our talented team of professionals in either Greenwood or Greenville SC offices.
Private Client Administrator/Office Manager
What We’re Looking For
Greenwood Capital is seeking a talented and knowledgeable professional to serve as a Private Client Administrator/Officer Manager for its Greenville Office location. The proper candidate will provide the right balance of Adviser, client, sales and technical support and overall office management. This position is a critical component of the overall desired client experience for Greenwood Capital
What You Can Expect
- Advisor Support-collaborate with the Adviser team to provide a quality client experience by supporting the Adviser in exceeding client servicing and new business development goals.
- Office Support-performs routine office duties to ensure a friendly and functioning work environment.
- Client Servicing-as the potential first line client contact, the Private Client Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day response to client needs and requests. To ensure timely and accurate support, manages and coordinates all client account documentation, maintenance, and support.
- New Accounts-coordinate a quality client experience in on-boarding a new client relationship and/or additional client accounts.
- Firm Operations-work in concert with the GCA Operations team to ensure accurate establishment and maintenance of client accounts; and support Firm initiatives.
- Compliance-be knowledgeable of industry regulations and Firm compliance, assisting the Adviser in maintaining and providing compliant interactions in delivery of Wealth Management services.
- Other projects as assigned.
Skills & Education Requirements
- Associate or bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university OR comparable work experience.
- 2-5 years verifiable work experience role, with at least 2 of those in a client support role.
- Demonstrates professionalism in the workplace appropriate to the position and company to include dress, verbal/oral communication, and etiquette. Knowledge and consistent application of business communication standards.
- Proven ability to easily learn industry concepts and terminology, computer software; above average Excel and Word skills desired.
- Position will be located in Greenville, SC and will require training and regular visits in Greenwood, SC
- The ideal candidate:
- Prior work experience with a broker or other financial services team.
- Prior work experience in a dynamic team environment with direct experience supporting a sales/marketing team.
Full Range of Benefits
We offer a compensation package that includes a competitive salary, retirement, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. In addition, we promote a work-life balance by providing generous paid time off benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Greenwood Capital Associates, LLC is a limited liability company organized under the state laws of South Carolina. Greenwood Capital was formed and registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in 2001. At that time, we acquired substantially all of the assets of Greenwood Capital Associates, Inc., an independent registered investment adviser founded in 1983. Greenwood Capital is principally owned by TCB Corporation (“TCB”), which acquired its ownership interest on July 31, 2008. While TCB is the majority owner of Greenwood Capital, it is not its operator; as an owner with a long-term horizon, TCB is committed to ensuring we continue as an independent adviser. There are six active employee-owners in the Firm.
We manage more than $1.5 billion in assets. Our Wealth team of Private Client Advisors provides investment advisory services for individuals, families, foundations, endowments, and trusts. Our team of Investment Managers develops and provides investment management for institutional clients, including municipalities, healthcare providers, charitable foundations, higher education institutions, and our Wealth clients. In addition to direct retirement advice and investment management, we provide group qualified retirement planning consulting services and optional group retirement plan investment management through a third-party administrator.